The Jopevi J-239 is a dual-feed automatic machine that punches a hole in your material and sets the grommet and washer in a single action. This model can set Stimpson brass sheet metal grommets and neck or teeth washers of sizes #00 through #5, and rolled rim grommets with spur washers of sizes #0 through #5. Your operators will appreciate the efficient, quiet operation of the J-239, as well as its versatility and adjustability to handle industrial fabrics of many types, including vinyl, PVC, canvas, leather, sailcloth, webbing, and more. With a setting capacity of 2,500 fasteners per hour, the J-239 improves productivity immediately. The J-239’s laser pointer and foot pedal actuation allows your operator to position the material with two-handed precision, allowing perfect placement of the setting every time, in under one second. The J-239’s integrated stainless steel worktable with built-in spacing gauges makes flawless settings a breeze and the washer detector will put an end to unintended washer-less settings that cost time and money. The J-239 can also be set up to simply punch holes in your material or set the grommet alone.
- Fully automatic dual feed electric grommet machine.
- Set Stimpson brass sheet metal grommets and neck/teeth washers, sizes #00 through #5, and rolled rim grommets and spur washers, sizes #0 through #5.
- Electric operation, no compressed air power required.
- Punches a hole in the material and sets the grommet and washer in a single action, creating a secure attachment in under one second.
- Easily adjusts to accommodate materials of different thicknesses, including vinyl, PVC, canvas, leather, sailcloth & marine fabrics, webbing, and many more.
- Place and set grommets and washers with precision using the laser light and the integrated stainless steel work table with spacing gauges.
- Automatic washer detector mechanism prevents the J-239 from setting a grommet without the corresponding washer.
- Improved operator safety with built-in acrylic shield and ring guard.