To meet marine professionals’ performance demands, Stimpson manufactures and supplies a complete line of 304 stainless-steel and nickel plated brass marine fastening solutions, including grommets & washers and snaps. This extensive marine line enables our customers to single-source all of their marine fasteners under one roof, saving them both time and money. Since Stimpson’s stainless steel and brass fasteners adhere to strict ISO:9001:2015 quality management systems, customers can rest assured that their fasteners will withstand marine environments for years to come. The high-performance marine fastener line includes: sheet metal grommets with plain, teeth, or neck washers, rolled rim grommets & spur washers, self-piercing grommets & washers, and snap fastener sets.
Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel Fastening Solutions Benefits
- Strength & Durability: One of the top reasons marine professionals prefer stainless steel over other metals is its strength and durability in challenging environmental conditions.
- Corrosion-resistant: The metallurgic composition of stainless steel resists corrosion making Stimpson fasteners ideal for marine environments.
- Attractive Appearance: Since stainless steel is highly resistant to rust and corrosion, marine grommets & washers and snap sets retain their attractive modern appearance with minimal maintenance.
Marine Professionals Prefer Stimpson
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified: Stimpson’s fasteners are manufactured to the strictest quality standards thanks to its world-class quality management systems and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Versatility: All of Stimpson’s marine fasteners are versatile, making them ideal
for various applications, including flags, sails, cushions, bimini tops, and more.
- Customer Service: Stimpson account managers handle all of your account needs, including quickly opening a wholesale account.
- Technical Services: Access to Stimpson’s marine fastening technical specialists to assist with any fastening applications or answer any questions.
In-Stock Inventory: Stimpson’s marine-grade grommets & washers and snap-sets are in-stock and ready to ship when you need them.
- Competitive Pricing: Stimpson’s fastener pricing is highly competitive for bulk and packaged inventory.
- On-Time Delivery: Stimpson’s 278,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution center in Pompano Beach, FL, enables us to ship quickly to domestic, LATAM, and European markets.