For over 175 years, the industrial fabric industry has relied on Stimpson’s extensive sheet metal grommet & washer lines for all of their fastening needs. From heavy-duty sheet metal grommets & washers for marine canvas to self-piercing grommets & washers for vinyl tarps and tents, Stimpson enables our customers to single-source all of their industrial fabric fasteners under one roof.
As the premier U.S.-based manufacturer & supplier of brass & stainless steel fasteners, Stimpson adheres to strict ISO:9001:2015 quality management systems. Customers can rest assured that their fasteners will withstand indoor and outdoor industrial applications for years to come. Stimpson’s high-performance canvas, tarp, and tent fastener lines include: sheet metal grommets with plain, teeth, or neck washers, self-piercing grommets & washers, rolled rim grommets & spur washers, eyelets, snap sets, and attaching machinery.
Canvas, Tarp, & Tent Fastening Solutions
- Versatility: Set Stimpson grommets & washers, eyelets, and snap sets in various substrates, including heavy-duty marine canvas, vinyl, nylon, polyester, polyethylene, polypropylene, and more.
- Smooth Inside Edge: Every Stimpson grommet features a smooth inside edge designed to reduce friction between the cord or rope, reducing premature product failure.
- Attractive Appearance: Brass and stainless steel grommets & washers retain their attractive modern appearance after installation and instantly enhance the aesthetic and functionality of any industrial fabric application.
- Base Metals & Finish Options: Take your finished product design to the next level with several base metal and inventoried finish options available, including brass, stainless steel, nickel-plated brass, and dull black oxide.
- Improve Product Lifecycle: Reduce friction, prevent premature component failure, and improve overall product performance by utilizing the appropriate Stimpson fastener specific to your application.
Set Stimpson Fasteners with Confidence: Stimpson supplies an extensive selection of attaching machinery, including the legendary Stimpson 405 Bench Press.