The Jopevi J-269 dual feed automatic grommet machine is one of the most versatile grommet machines on the market and uses pneumatic instead of electric power to make its settings. This model employs a hands-free foot-actuated mechanism that punches a hole in your material and sets the grommet and washer in a single action, yielding a setting capacity of 2,500 fasteners per hour and improving productivity immediately. It can be configured to set Stimpson brass sheet metal grommets and neck or teeth washers of sizes #00 through #5, and rolled rim grommets with spur washers of sizes #0 through #4. In addition to the wide range of Stimpson grommets the J-269 can handle, it also sets them in a broad array of materials including vinyl, PVC, canvas, sailcloth & marine fabrics, webbing, and many more. Advanced features include an automatic washer detection system that prevents a setting from being made if no washer is present as well as a laser pointer and integrated stainless steel worktable with built-in spacing gauges to guarantee a precise setting location each and every time.
- Fully automatic dual feed pneumatic grommet machine.
- Set Stimpson brass sheet metal grommets and neck/teeth washers, sizes #00 through #5, and rolled rim grommets and spur washers, sizes #0 through #4.
- Punches a hole in the material and sets the grommet and washer in a single action, creating a secure attachment in under one second.
- Easily adjusts to accommodate materials of different thicknesses, including vinyl, PVC, canvas, leather, sailcloth & marine fabrics, webbing, and many more.
- Place and set grommets and washers with precision using the laser light and the integrated stainless steel work table with spacing gauges.
- Automatic washer detector mechanism prevents the J-239 from setting a grommet without the corresponding washer.
- Improved operator safety with built-in acrylic shield and ring guard.