The EP-900 hand feed grommet machine employs a hands-free foot-actuated mechanism that sets Stimpson grommets & washers quickly and efficiently. Depending on what power sources are available, the EP-900 is also available in a pneumatic model, “AP-900.” It can be configured to set Stimpson brass sheet metal grommets, or rolled rim grommets with spur washers up to size #4. In addition to Stimpson grommets & washers, this hand feed grommet machine can also set Stimpson eyelets and snaps with the appropriate tooling. This versatile grommet machine sets Stimpson grommets & washers with ease in a broad array of materials including vinyl, PVC, canvas, sailcloth & marine fabrics, webbing, and many more. Advanced features include a laser light to aid in targeting the center of the material to guarantee a precise setting location, and a machine guard sensor that prevents the EP-900 from operating if there is a foreign object in the area of the dies. Increase operator productivity and comfort with the included adjustable table stand enabling operators to use the EP-900 while sitting or standing.
- Hand-feed grommet machine.
- Electric or pneumatic models available.
- Hands-free foot-actuated mechanism enabling the operator to grip the material with both hands.
- Set Stimpson brass sheet metal grommets, rolled rim, spur, or self-piercing grommets & washers through #4.
- Place and set grommets & washers with precision using laser light targeting.
- Easily adjusts to accommodate materials of different thicknesses, including vinyl, PVC, canvas, leather, sailcloth & marine fabrics, webbing, and many more.
- Improved operator safety with a built-in machine guard sensor.
- Increase operator productivity and comfort using the included adjustable table stand enabling operators to use the EP-900 while sitting or standing.