Stimpson® is the leading US-based manufacturer and supplier of industry-standard metal eyelets used to reinforce small holes and add decorative elements in various substrates, including paper, leather, plastic, vinyl, and more. Industry professionals rely on Stimpson’s depth and breadth of in-stock metal eyelets to exceed customer expectations and meet tight deadlines. For most general-purpose eyeleting applications, professionals prefer Stimpson’s GS® eyelet group consisting of a matrix of 72 eyelets where the length and outside barrel diameters are graduated by 1/32″. In addition to GS eyelets, Stimpson’s tag, polybag, and button & string envelope metal eyelets feature a flat flange for a smooth finish and are specially designed to run in today’s high-speed attaching machinery. With over 3,800 different eyelet sizes and styles available, Stimpson enables customers to single-source all of their metal eyelet needs, saving them both time and money.
GS® Brass Eyelets
- Sizing: The Stimpson GS (graduated size) eyelet group consists of a matrix of 72 eyelets where the length and outside barrel diameters are graduated by 1/32″.
- Inventory: GS eyelets are most commonly requested in brass and normally inventoried in large quantities for quick shipment.
- Base Metal Options: Upon request, GS eyelets are also available in steel, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc, and copper. *Minimum quantities apply for base metals other than brass.
- Custom Finishes: Stimpson offers professional custom finish options including nickel, dull black, electro-tin plating, and custom painted finishes to meet your specifications.*Minimum quantities apply for custom finishes.
- Productivity: The Stimpson GS eyelet system enables manufacturers to use all lengths of the same barrel diameter without changing setting tools for uninterrupted high-speed production runs.
- Industry Versatility: Stimpson eyelets are found in sheaths, holsters, appliances, electrical components, tools, clothing, footwear, furniture, outlets, and switches, and more.
- How to Order: Use the Purchase GS® Eyelets button below to order Brass GS eyelets that are available from Stimpson’s official webstore with any order placed by 3:00 PM ET shipping the same day or contact Stimpson directly at (877) 765-0748 to place an order by phone.